Hai blog..
huh..
what happened to me these days?
I feel so down..
so tired..
lack of energy..
no mood to high like before..
I cnt even remember things clearly like before..
Am I old?
yes i admit it.. bt isn't that too early for a teenage to forget things easily?
Short memory shouldn't be suffer by teenage like me..
bt y am i suffering from these?
Or is it bcz of my weak body?
I am weak since I m a kid..
I enter clinics n hospital just like entering my second house.
my gastric, low blood pressure.. n bla bla bla.. are the hottest sickness that visit me often..
y m I so weak..
i m nt only weak in my health, even in my personal relationship(either friendship, BGR.. n family relationship)
n oso in my academic(art, science, n music.
I m nt good in anything..
I m just so useless..
no wander no one wan to be my friend.
i mean true friends..
wad i am is just a spare tyre..
I didn't blame them on treating me as a spare tyre..
or just use me when they need help..
I never blame them..
cz i dun have the right to blame them..
I myself sometimes oso use ppl..
So may be this is my lesson that i should learn..
anyway, thanks to my blog for listening to all my emos n happiness..
thanks.. at least i know that i gt a blog to express myself.
howeva.. i usually won't express all my emotions on my blog..
cz i usually forgot wad to post by the time i enter my dashboard.
haiz.. this is wad we call "OLD PPL"
haha..
what happened to me these days?
I feel so down..
so tired..
lack of energy..
no mood to high like before..
I cnt even remember things clearly like before..
Am I old?
yes i admit it.. bt isn't that too early for a teenage to forget things easily?
Short memory shouldn't be suffer by teenage like me..
bt y am i suffering from these?
Or is it bcz of my weak body?
I am weak since I m a kid..
I enter clinics n hospital just like entering my second house.
my gastric, low blood pressure.. n bla bla bla.. are the hottest sickness that visit me often..
y m I so weak..
i m nt only weak in my health, even in my personal relationship(either friendship, BGR.. n family relationship)
n oso in my academic(art, science, n music.
I m nt good in anything..
I m just so useless..
no wander no one wan to be my friend.
i mean true friends..
wad i am is just a spare tyre..
I didn't blame them on treating me as a spare tyre..
or just use me when they need help..
I never blame them..
cz i dun have the right to blame them..
I myself sometimes oso use ppl..
So may be this is my lesson that i should learn..
anyway, thanks to my blog for listening to all my emos n happiness..
thanks.. at least i know that i gt a blog to express myself.
howeva.. i usually won't express all my emotions on my blog..
cz i usually forgot wad to post by the time i enter my dashboard.
haiz.. this is wad we call "OLD PPL"
haha..
Comments
Post a Comment