First Time attending Sharing Group At Chapel...
Yesterday was my first time attending a small sharing group with my dear darling, The Sweet Corn. Well, I was supposed to post this post yesterday nite rite after I reach my room. However, unfortunately, due to the line connection problem.. I had to posted it today... -----> A not so OUT-OF-DATE d post.
Well, yesterday I had learnt quite a lot of BC words... ==" haha.. of cz that is not the main thing....
I learnt on how to devote(灵修) which means the ways for me to get closer to JESUS Christ (I hope there is nth wrong in my explaination.. if I'm wrong.. please correct me..^^)
Basically there are 5 simply ways:
Well, yesterday I had learnt quite a lot of BC words... ==" haha.. of cz that is not the main thing....
I learnt on how to devote(灵修) which means the ways for me to get closer to JESUS Christ (I hope there is nth wrong in my explaination.. if I'm wrong.. please correct me..^^)
Basically there are 5 simply ways:
- Make reading bible as a habit or as a daily routine..
- Pray or talk to Almighty GOD frequently...
- Actively attend Praise and Worship Section
- Read more on Spiritual support books (属灵书籍)
- Try to attend as much church activities
- **** Frequently UPGRADE urself...
Well, the explaination is too long... ahaha.... willl post it back as soon as possible.. ahaha...
Comments
Post a Comment